Tuesday 30 December 2008

Last and Final Post.

The Life Story Of ChunStories.
This will be the last and final post that I'll be doing before ChunStories get deleted... As the original idea of creating this blog was to write out my own articles to be posted on this blog, I have slowly improvise this blog into writing stuff that I more preferbably like. I started writing Shi Xiong Di as I liked that show very much when it aired on television. I wanted to write new stories that are totally different but as the days goes by I started writing bio-graphies of the ten brothers. It can be said to be plagarised mentally but physically I was typing out the original storylines based on a whole new concept and my own style of writing. After doing all of the Shi Xiong Di biography articles, I started to get abit lazy of writing so I thought to myself, why not add in videos and pictures to cover away my laziness. Reluctant to end this blog, I continually extended its timeline by adding in stuff that I thought could prove to be interesting. Theme Songs. Videos. Pictures. Slide Shows. Whatever that could be added I have already done so. But still I wasnt about to give up on ChunStories as I thought to myself maybe one day I will find the hardwork and inspiration to start writing again. But for a long time my inspiration flow was dead until I discovered a topic that I used to be so mesmerised with when I was a fatty. Food. I wanted to write many articles introducing many delicious delicacies that could be found in Singapore. At first I was really into it but alas, my laziness took control of me and then I started the videos and pictures tactic again. As time passes, the pictures and videos have lost their charm and so I thought to myself I need to have a new topic or ChunStories is gonna be dead again. As Im usually interested in watching rather interesting shows, I wonder to myself. Why not do reviews on movies that I simply like? This was a stiking innovative idea that could extend the timespan of ChunStories and even relive its past glory. Wahahaha. Failed Attempt. Yet again. To Laziness. My arch rival that lives within me, constantly fighting with me every second against my resistance to temptation and thus lures me to succumb to this devious sin. The articles that I wrote on Movies are partly copied down from summaries that are already available from the synopsis of the movie at some websites. I did though write out extended versions of the original as the source provided are too limited and restricted. It provided ChunStories with abit more health to survive in the harsh context forcibly encripted unto it. Finally. This blog has drag on long enough and its time period of sustainability has been expensed. With a few more words of goodbye this blog is officially dead upon the finale. The... End...

No comments:

Shi Xiong Di-Theme Song -
 
November Chopin.mp...