Saturday 31 January 2009

1st of Feb 2009

Time flies really fast. A few years I was still having fun in Victoria School, playing with my friends and classmates and everyday was joyful and stressfree. Looking back I really missed those days. But yet on the brighter side, my current situation is also not as bad as it seems. Made many great friends... and foes. Haha. Life is like this. There are two extreme sides to it. U can either hate or u can like. But to accept a person for who that person is may be an easy task or a extremely difficult decision. For me, I prefer not to be hated because I dun like that feeling. But things do not always goes as planned as life is unpredictable as a game of chess. Each decision a person make may affect another person's life or so it seems. It is the butterfly effect. If maybe for example I was more hardworking and I got 6 points for my O levels. Will I be leading a totally different life? Will I be studying hard for my A levels now? But is that what I truely wanted for myself? Maybe the very reason that I didnt do well for my O levels is because of my laziness and also its part of my personality. People know me for being lazy. If perhaps Im not lazy, then I wouldnt be the Chun How people know me as. I will be a totally different person to them. Maybe they will not even bother to befriend me in the first place then. Recently I have been thinking about karma. Do not do unto others if you do not want others to do unto you. Because of what you do today, maybe u may suffer the consequences of it at a later time. Maybe its tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the next month. Or the next year. Regardless, it will come back to haunt you one day as no matter what seeds u sow, it will eventually grow into a tree. The worse ever situation is that maybe your friends and family will instead suffer because of the wrongdoings that you did.

My wish for 2009 is that I will be a better person. In terms of whatever reason, I can be more understanding and acceptable of my surroundings. I will not let anyone suffer because of what I do. Instead, I will bring joy to them and let them leave happier before they even come. So I would like to thank a couple of people. My parents. No matter how stingy they may be, they still brought me to this world. Haha. I would like to thank all the people I know in VS. They really gave me lots of fun during the days that I know them even to this day. I would like to thank 08s26. Even though the time we spend together was very short, it was still a memorable and significant period to me. Its like why didnt I get to know u guys earlier? I would like to understand everyone of you better as all of you are great companions. Individually I would like to thank Yuna and Sha Zi. Both of u gave me alot of encouragement even when I was down or sad. Especially Sha Zi. Thanks for not giving up on me. I will change. I will be a better person. O ya. Hope our PW can all get A's! Thats the most significant thing this year. And also for me and Sha Zi and the rest of the retainees to pass our promos this year. We can achieved! Finally, Happy Birthday Chun!

No comments:

Shi Xiong Di-Theme Song -
 
November Chopin.mp...