Sunday 15 November 2009

Life Goes On...

Hmm... Its been what? 8 months? 9 months? I've seriously lost count... Haha. It used to hurt alot. Yea. I was rather miserable. Each day goes by as I watch her, slowly drifting away... From close friends, to friends, to classmates, to acquaintances, to strangers... This process may be perceive as long but miserably its practically like what? 2 months? Lol. Yea. Laugh Out Loud. I cant believe Im actually laughing again. This nostalgic feeling of insecurity that I had felt in the past. Maybe this was a joke all along. We belong in two different worlds. Totally. Im easily agitated, frustrated, miserable, crude, unfriendly, spiteful, a total mixture of vices and cons. But she....is Helpful,Kind,Happy,Calm,Pretty, a total angel. Sometimes I ask myself in the middle of the night. What went wrong? Was I too repulsive? Was it her hateful friends that results in the tear with our friendship? Nah. I can blame the world. But it was me all along. I was too aggressive. Jealousy got the better of me. But for what? If I didnt harshly reacted back then, would things might have been different? Maybe... But I will never know... Life is like a pack of chocolates. At first, the sweetening taste may lift you off to seven heaven. But alas. All things comes with a price. With labour, comes results. With crime, comes punishment. All things revolves around cause and effect. The sweeter it is, the after-effect of bitterness lingering around will just strike back just as hard. I still... love her.
The Faithful ShaZi.

No comments:

Shi Xiong Di-Theme Song -
 
November Chopin.mp...