Monday 25 October 2010

Concentration Confusion Compassion...

It just gets fucking boring. Even though I've planned out my schedule for the day, morning maths, afternoon h1, evening econs. Its fking 5 now and Im done with a single math paper 1. I feel like I'm corroding inside. Eating and eating like a mad fuck is all I do. Trying hard to concentrate but all I do is waste away time... fucking shit...

Water, sinks or floats a boat.

Fire, gives and destroys life.

Gold, is the root of all evil = solution to extreme poverty.

Earth, is our home yet we destroy it.

Trees, oxygenates our environment yet we burn them.

Flip a coin, u will find two sides. With cause comes effect. With actions come consequences. Butterfly Effect. Scares the shit out of me. But I gotta focus. Or my future will certainly turn into a awful sight...

No comments:

Shi Xiong Di-Theme Song -
 
November Chopin.mp...