Friday 22 October 2010

Last Day of Tpjc.

3 years.. It has been a long road.. Every now and then I often think to myself, what if I had made a different choice in my past...

Friend or Foe, Glee or Woe;
thy passion that resides within,
fades away like sand to wind.
A familiar sight I would enquire
leaves my heart filled with desire.
Love breaks, Love makes, Love creates;
leaves me shattered filled with hate.
Remorse fills this lonely mind,
why can't time just re-wind...

I think decisions dictates a person's life. We are too often a victim of fate... I have tried so hard to be awaken from this miserable existence that I'm so bonded to that I have forgotten the purity and innocence of life without burdens. I hate my life now. Yet I fear for my future... Because all I see in front of me is a dim light that gets darker and darker as time goes by. Love has made me a disbeliever because people are realistic. They like what they see and they hate to see what they like. Life is just a simple struggle. Fuck.

No comments:

Shi Xiong Di-Theme Song -
 
November Chopin.mp...