Sunday 21 April 2013

Memories From A Hopeless Heart. Second Encounter.

Memorable Incident 1 - Sister Trauma

When I was young, I had a considerably good relationship with my younger sister. I used to love to pinch her cheeks cause she was cute. My elder sister instead was a total bitch. Selfish her entire life. She influenced my younger sister to hate me as she gradually grew older and now I have nearly close to zero whatsoever interactions with both my sisters. Kinda like strangers living in the same house. Only tied by blood. But I was a bad brother. I cheated my sister alot of times and at times of rage hit her with intense amounts of force. I have always had a hard time containing my anger because I am not one to suffer in silence; I will burst and resort to drastic actions as proven at certain parts of my life. But she had done worse to me. To sum it up, I don't really know how but one day, things will change...

Memorable Incident 2 - Lonely Me

I used to be a miserable existence. I often stay at home the whole day just thinking of what to eat for breakfast, lunch and then dinner. Then I will start thinking of what to eat the next door. I have a fear of eating alone at public areas, yet when I do stuff like going off to play LAN alone at the moment I felt like I was having fun but when I look back at myself; I feel horribly sad for myself for being happy at for the simplest moments in life. The television was my best friend and I practically watched hours of retarded shows just to pass time.

I stopped writing because I just felt sad for myself. Like really really sad.

No comments:

Shi Xiong Di-Theme Song -
 
November Chopin.mp...